HGS HealthCARE is a global organization that combines expertise in Healthcare operations, advanced technology solutions and services capabilities to deliver improved patient, business and financial outcomes for its clients.
For over 20 years, we have been a trusted partner of our clients in the industry including some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are present in 4 geographies – India, Philippines, USA and Jamaica – with a workforce of 25,000+ employees across 31 delivery centers.
Share your details with us
Learn more about us
Your Role at
- Understanding and analyzing healthcare claims
- Processing healthcare claims
- New hire training is for
4–6 weeks depending on process
- Post successful completion of training there will be on job training for another
- Graduates from all streams (excluding BE/BTech and any Post graduate)
- Good command over English
- Ability to multi-task
- Emotional maturity to handle varied situations
- Work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to simplify complex processes and conversations
- Flexibility to work in varied shifts
- 5 days’ work week for better work life balance
- Fast paced career growth
- Vibrant culture
- Work from home option depending on project assigned
- Employees working from office will be entitled to avail both way transport